Each website is hosted on a web server. When you open the website, your browser will connect to the web server hosted on it and retrieve the page content of the page you requested.When you start a blog, you need to purchase a web hosting service from a web hosting provider. The web hosting provider only needs to provide some space for the website on your server for a small fee.
When someone tries to open your blog, their browser must be connected to your web server to download content.
In the next section, you’ll learn what to look for in a web host:
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE WEB HOST
- Financial security – According to Succuri , 34,000 websites were attacked by 2017. This number is growing every year. If you don’t want your site to be hacked, you can only host your site on an established web hosting server that has named itself in the industry.
- Speed – If your web server is bad, your site’s loading speed will be affected. Keep in mind that no one is willing to wait for the site to load. Only allow your website to host an optimized server to increase the speed of the web host.
- Reliability – If your web server is closed immediately when someone in your industry shares your article on Twitter, you may lose growth. The established web host monitors its web server 24/7 and fixes them as soon as problems occur.
- Easy to use – A good web host should be easy to use and should be easy to install and use with WordPress.
- Support – Unless you like to talk to a support representative outsourced in India, they need an hour to get to know your problem, otherwise contact the web hosting provider who is known for supporting the team’s performance.
Now, I know a lot to consider when considering a web hosting provider.
So, to help you avoid confusion and eliminate this obstacle in your blog star journey.